ANSI header files

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Thu Mar 29 00:45:31 AEST 1990

In article <12431 at smoke.BRL.MIL> gwyn at brl.arpa (Doug Gwyn) writes:
>In article <2105 at kiwi.mpr.ca> parker at zaphod.mpr.ca (Ross Parker) writes:
>>Does anyone know if ANSI header files are available for UNIX
>>(specifically Ultrix 3.0 & 3.1)? I.e. header files to replace
>>the standard /usr/include/... but complete with function prototypes?
>
>You don't want to do this!
Well I do.  I have installed gcc which doesn't come with header files.
It uses the standard AT&T library so the standard header files are
sort of OK but they don't have prototypes.  I have been slowly upgrading
the header files to be more ANSI compliant so that they work with gcc
better.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |   Thank goodness we don't get all
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   the government we pay for.