(none)

Yintien Wang yintien at grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 27 08:47:14 AEST 1990

All you netters out there :

				I've been trying to get on a machine
in N.J. I do have that machine e-mail address ( of my friend) but I
can't telnet it. My friend work for a major firm which required that
machine to go through a *.com ( gateway ? ) before the mail reached
me. Here is the question for all you wizer out there
       1. Is there a way I can look up the machine node's name under
          telnet ? I would like to see what in the world my machine is
          connected to.
       2. Is there a way my friend could do in his machine to find out
          his internet address number in order for me to telnet to his
          machine.

       Thanks you guys in advance for your time and help.....

					yintien at grasp.cis.upenn.edu