Cyrillic Word Processor

Dennis G. Rears FSAC drears at pica.army.mil
Tue Mar 20 02:23:16 AEST 1990

Reason:   Timeout on delivery
Date:     Fri, 9 Mar 90 16:28:50 EST
From:     "Dennis G. Rears (FSAC)" <drears at pica.army.mil>
To:       info-unix at brl.mil
Subject:  Cyrillic Alphabet Wordprocessor Software

   I am posting this for an Air Force friend who doesn't have
MILNET/USENET access:

   Is anyone aware of a Cyrillic Alphabet Wordprocessor available on
UNIX based machines (primarily SUNs).   The requirements are as
follows:

	a) Use a standard Latin (English) alphabet keyboard.  The keys
	will be mapped through software to the Cyrillic.

	b) Software must be able to print the cyrillic on the screen.

	c) Must provide fonts for laser printers (Postscript compatible).

Optional:

	a) translate Russian to/from English.
	b) translate Russian to/from German.
	c) capable of printing non-english latin alphabet symbols (i.e.
	German ss, German umlaut, Spanish ~ on top of vowels).

   Please forward any responses to me.  Thanks.

Dennis
-------End of deadletter, start address list-------
637018131*0
drears at pica.army.mil