xbbs

Ash Nallawalla ash at mlacus.oz
Wed Mar 21 07:20:31 AEST 1990

In article <22710 at adm.BRL.MIL>, MATHRICH at umcvmb.missouri.edu (Rich Winkel UMC Math Department) writes:
> Could someone tell me where I can get xbbs?

Sorry to do a "me too", but I have had no luck finding an Australian source
for xbbs, and I'd like to ask someone in the US (or elsewhere) to offer to
email me a copy, say in uuencoded format. I do not have ftp capability, so
I can't contact the author of xbbs, (who did not answer my mail, which I can
understand).         ^I meant his machine.

Please send a message first, quoting what version you have, and then I'll
ask the site nearest to myself to send it.  I will make it available to
Australians who want it.

I am also interested  in an earlier version that will run on SCO Xenix 2.1.3
on an 80286 box.

Email address: ash at mlacus.oz.au