ESDI controllers/drives & SCO UNIX

Larry Jones scjones at sdrc.UUCP
Sat May 5 04:21:55 AEST 1990

In article <23205 at adm.BRL.MIL>, DBarker at syetm-m.phx.bull.com writes:
> My SCO UNIX release notes say that it will work OK with the WD1007
> (ST506) and WD1006 (ESDI) controllers - so I am a bit puzzled as to why
> the WD1007A should be ESDI rather than ST506

That must be a typo -- the WD1007 is definitely ESDI and the
WD1006 is ST-506.
----
Larry Jones                         UUCP: uunet!sdrc!scjones
SDRC                                      scjones at SDRC.UU.NET
Milford, OH  45150-2789             AT&T: (513) 576-2070
"You know how Einstein got bad grades as a kid?  Well MINE are even WORSE!"
-Calvin