Forms maker for Unix

Tom Armistead toma at ozdaltx.UUCP
Fri May 25 15:07:06 AEST 1990

I've been using a product called JAM, it does just what you said.
It alows math on fields, allows printing of screens and about
a bazillion other things!!!
I don't want to go into great detail here, but I looked at a few
different packages and this wat the BEST.

JAM - JYACC Application Manager
JYACC Inc.
(Somewhere in New York)
800-458-3313

They have DOS demo's to show you how it works. They run on about
8 or 9 operating systems (including Unix) and about 70 hardware
platforms. It has a C programming interface (you don't have to use
it).
It has extensive prototype capabilities...

Tom Armistead
Any usual disclaimers apply...