sccs error msg

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Wed May 30 22:31:33 AEST 1990

In article <18210 at well.sf.ca.us> gregs at well.sf.ca.us (Greg Strockbine) writes:
>all of a sudden I am getting this message when I try
>to do an sccs get:
>	Clock may be set wrong! (Co11)
>The administrators have been monkeying around with things,
>but I still can't figure this error message out or how to
>make it go away.

This message merely means that the last change was made to the archive
longer ago than something like 6 months (or maybe a year, it's not
important what the exact threshold is).  The assumption is that for
a project undergoing active development, it is more probable that the
current system clock is set incorrectly than that an archive has
remained unchanged for that long.  This message is harmless, but if
you want to fix it you could either remove this feature from "get" or
you could check in a fresh (no-op) update to the archive.