Retrieve keyboard commands like VM/CMS

Robert Claeson prc at erbe.se
Sun Nov 4 05:45:17 AEST 1990

In a recent article jeffs at bcs800.UUCP (Jeff Smith) writes:

>Try using the K Shell (ksh), it supports command line editing using
>the vi editing commands, maybe even other editors like emacs.

Sure, aside from vi editing, it supports both Gnu and Gosling
emacs editing. For those who don't have ksh or can't get it,
an alternative might be the partially ksh-compatible "bash" from
the Free Software Foundation.

Robert Claeson                  |Reasonable mailers: rclaeson at erbe.se
ERBE DATA AB                    |      Dumb mailers: rclaeson%erbe.se at sunet.se
                                |  Perverse mailers: rclaeson%erbe.se at encore.com
These opinions reflect my personal views and not those of my employer.