mounting multiple drives at root

Geoff Webb WEBBG at wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu
Fri Nov 9 05:13:43 AEST 1990

Hello all,

I have just installed System V 3.2.2 on my machine (yea! no more DOS!!).
Right now my root file system is sitting on my 65meg drive. I am going
to add another 40meg drive very soon and would like to know if I can set it
up to mount at root. I would rather have one file system of 105meg
then two smaller ones.

Any suggestions or am I trying to do the impossible?