Rich $alz is still alive ??!!!??!! (Was: Re: What should a new UUCP protocol do?)

Bill Vermillion bill at bilver.uucp
Fri Nov 30 08:21:02 AEST 1990

In article <971 at iiasa.UUCP> wnp%iiasa at relay.eu.net (wolf paul) writes:

>Well now, that I understood anyway. My point was: since there has been
>nothing appearing on c.s.u in a couple of months, despite the many
>announcements by folks who have sent Mr. Salz submissions,

Better check your system.   Though the flow has been low, a "couple of
months" is a gross inaccuracy.  My archive shows that on October 11 I
received  flex2.3, pty, and vixie-cron, and on November 26 is received
sps2.

That's an average of 1 ever 10 days.  (I don't have anything on line before
that so the average could go up or down - and that's really not a fair way
to compute the average, but you get the idea) (This, after all, isn't a PC
bulletin board where you must get a rev to you favorite program at least
once per month or feel that you are behind the times).

                      : bill at bilver.UUCP