Seeking SideKick-/spreadsheet-type functionality for AT&T 3B2

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.ferranti.com
Tue Oct 30 03:35:03 AEST 1990

I never did understand this fascination with "calculator emulators". It makes
no sense to draw a dinky little keypad on the screen when you have a perfectly
good keyboard right in front of you. I mean, calculators are becoming closer
and closer to handling standard computer expression syntax anyway... because
it's friendlier. Why step backwards to a more hostile environment when you
have "bc" shipped with UNIX?
--
Peter da Silva.   `-_-'
+1 713 274 5180.   'U`