Idle user logoff (untamo bug)

Jaye Mathisen mathisen at dali.cs.montana.edu
Tue Jan 8 02:35:55 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan7.135259.11464 at gumby.cc.wmich.edu> peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu (Leonard Peirce) writes:

>The "keeper" of untamo seems to have disappeared.  I sent them a fix for
>the bug you mention plus a few others almost a year ago and haven't heard
>anything from them.  Is anyone at Purdue still taking care of it?

If nobody steps forward, I'll be happy to track changes and keep an updated
copy around.   I have some local mods to untamo that I've found useful, perhaps
someday I'll get 'em in some semblance of order...

If you've got patches to untamo, blast 'em to me, and if somebody at purdue
raises a hand, I'll send what I've collected off to them...

Please e-mail them to osyjm@{caesar,}cs.montana.edu.
--
Jaye Mathisen,sysmgr 410 Roberts Hall,Dept. of Computer Science
Montana State University,Bozeman MT 59717         PHONE: (406) 994-{4780,3931}