Idle user logoff (untamo bug)

Leonard Peirce peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Tue Jan 8 00:52:59 AEST 1991

In article <BGLENDEN.91Jan3154358 at colobus.cv.nrao.edu> bglenden at colobus.cv.nrao.edu (Brian Glendenning) writes:

>Thanks for the many helpful replies I have gotten. I have discovered a
>bug in untamo. Since I don't know who is responsible for it any more
>(mail to doc at purdue bounced) I'll post it here so at least the
>people who told me about untamo will see it:

The "keeper" of untamo seems to have disappeared.  I sent them a fix for
the bug you mention plus a few others almost a year ago and haven't heard
anything from them.  Is anyone at Purdue still taking care of it?
Leonard Peirce                  Internet:  peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Western Michigan University                peirce at gw.wmich.edu
Academic Computing Services     UUCP:      ...!uunet!sharkey!wmichgw!peirce
Kalamazoo, MI  49008            Phone:     (616) 387-5469