Does anybody know .....

Chuck Luciano chuck at csn.csn.org
Mon Jan 28 04:52:43 AEST 1991

Please ..... I know that this is not the correct forum for this, but I hope
you will all save the flames and puleeeeezzzzzeeee accept my apologies now.

I am wondering about a former co-worker, who, based on this individuals
unusual personality and technical abilities, I'd have to assume that by now
he is a UNIX s/w developer, kernel hacker, or whatever.

We worked together at S.E.I. Corp. in Valley Forge, Pa.

His name: Jeffery Nonkin
age: late 30's
last known whereabouts: C.A. Electronics , Fraser Pa.
			reported to be heading west

Anybody knowing this guy, ask him to drop me an email or give me a buzz at
303-421-9113. Tell him I'm just curious to see what he's up to.

Chuck Luciano
chuck at csn.org

We now return you to your regularly scheduled newsgroup.