Issue file not read and displayed by getty

Bhargis at mrsa1 Bhargis at mrsa1
Fri Mar 1 12:03:46 AEST 1991

We have recently installed an AT&T 3B2 machine runing SYS5V3 in our office,,
as I work for the Army,,,,we are required by our office to post a warning
about illeagle entry into this machine without an assigned Userid is in
violation of government regulations......the problem is (according to
tech support from AT&T,,,the getty program has been compiled with the
/etc/issue file no oped out,,,,any answers on how I can get this to
work,,,being as I don,t have access to getty source to re-compile.

Thanks much.............Bill Hargis

bhargis.mrsa1 at redstone-emh2