ksh 11/16/88e now available in AT&T Toolchest

linwood.d.johnson linwood at cbnewsk.att.com
Sun Oct 7 10:46:33 AEST 1990

   I think you guys have gone off the deep end!!! Lawrence's intention
   was not to get everybody to change to ksh88e.  His intention was to
   let the people who cared know that a new version is available; and
   for those who don't care to press the 'n' key.  So we should not be
   wasting bandwidth by screaming about source code reuse and so on.
   Although I am an AT&T employee, my intention is to set things
   straight and let this newsgroup move on with its business of
   discussing shells (all shells)!!!

   $ flames > /dev/null&

| Linwood D. Johnson       |  linwood at ihlpf.att.com                 |