Questions about rewriting the History function.

Oscar Herrera oscarh at hpdmd48.boi.hp.com
Mon Oct 22 23:59:57 AEST 1990

	The main approach I will use will be to store the previous commands in alinked list.  My only problem is that I do not know how to intercept the commandonce it has been entered, before it gets executed.  Likewise, I do ont know how to execute the command once I have retreived it form the list. i.e. I want to   display the command for possible editting and execute it when the carriage
return is pressed.
Thank You.			Mark