Questions about rewriting the History function.

Peter McLain pbm at hpfcdc.HP.COM
Fri Oct 26 09:12:19 AEST 1990

>which may be ugly, but is quite convenient.  But ksh won't do asynch job
>notification, key rebinding, or spelling correction, so I'm stuck with an
>abomination of a shell.

  You can get asynch job notification in ksh88 by doing:

	trap "jobs -n" CHLD

Peter McLain                                          Hewlett-Packard
                                                      3404 East Harmony Road
pbm%hpfclj at hplabs.HP.COM                              Fort Collins
UUCP: hplabs!hpfcla!pbm                               CO          80525-9599