ksh 11/16/88e now available in AT&T Toolchest

Jim Burns gt0178a at prism.gatech.EDU
Wed Oct 3 03:14:12 AEST 1990

in article <TOWFIQ.90Oct2112703 at lcxserver.InterLan.COM>, towfiq at interlan.Interlan.COM (Mark Towfiq) says:

> There are several things wrong with this blatant advertisement:

> 	2) The ksh is a miserable piece of junk, when compared to the

Speak for yourself. Since the poster provided information on *where* to
obtain this product, and how much it would put me back, I found it very
valuable, and would not want to see it restricted from the c.u.*
hierarchy. There have been many times when the ATT Toolchest has been
mentioned as a source. This has been very helpful for those not in the
know of what they offer.
--
BURNS,JIM
Georgia Institute of Technology, Box 30178, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
Internet: gt0178a at prism.gatech.edu