ksh 11/16/88e now available in AT&T Toolchest

Mike My Watch Has Windows Meyer mwm at raven.pa.dec.com
Wed Oct 3 07:56:51 AEST 1990

In article <4140 at lib.tmc.edu> jmaynard at thesis1.hsch.utexas.edu (Jay Maynard) writes:
   GNU stuff is *not* free. It costs something other than money, though: it costs
   your freedom to do as you like with your code if you include even a line of
   their code. $150 sure sounds cheap by comparison.

Just out of curiosity, when did AT&T start allowing people to freely
redistribute their code if it's part of a derived work? At least,
you're implying that I'm free to do what I want with my code if it
includes AT&T's code, which generally includes redistribution.

	<mike
--
How many times do you have to fall			Mike Meyer
While people stand there gawking?			mwm at relay.pa.dec.com
How many times do you have to fall			decwrl!mwm
Before you end up walking?