ksh 11/16/88e now available in AT&T Toolchest

Lawrence V. Cipriani lvc at cbnews.att.com
Wed Oct 3 00:32:28 AEST 1990

In article <6432 at vanuata.cs.glasgow.ac.uk>, jack at cs.glasgow.ac.uk (Jack Campin) writes:

> What's the story with SunOS 4.1?  We are upgrading to that from 4.0.? and
> our version of ksh doesn't work under that.  Does this one?

Don't know, but ksh88 has been compiled and beta tested on the following
systems.  An asterisk signifies that ksh has been installed as /bin/sh on
this machine.

*    System V Release  2, 3, & 4 on AT&T 3B's.
*    System V Release 2 on UNIX-PC.
*    System V Release 3.[12] on AT&T 6386.
     System V Release 2 on Vaxen.
     System V Release 2 on Amdahl UTS.
*    System V Release 3 on Counterpoint CP-19.
*    BSD 4.3 on Vax 8650
*    BSD 4.3 on CCI.
     Version 9 on Vax 785.
*    Sun 3.5 on Sun 3's.