bourne shell query

Scott Yelich scott at tab00.larc.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 7 02:00:11 AEST 1990

   |> Sometimes people program for the ART of it (Oh no! Did I say that?)
   |> for instance, which do you prefer?  Which do you consider better
   My wife and I have for a long time had an inside joke:  "I can't
   understand
   it.  It must be Art."  I never thought I'd apply it to a shell
   script...

Please read the charter [?] for this group!

I believe programming is an art... and if you program in sh, then
that can be an art too.

ps:  re: test "" && {} || {}
     I am not worried about the second command failing.

--
Signature follows. [Skip now]

 Scott D. Yelich                         scott@[xanth.]cs.odu.edu [128.82.8.1]
 After he pushed me off the cliff, he asked me, as I fell, ``Why'd you jump?''
 Administrator of:    Game-Design requests to <game-design-request at cs.odu.edu>
 ODU/UNIX/BSD/X/C/ROOT/XANTH/CS/VSVN/