DCL and EDT for Unix?

Dave Schweisguth SCHDAVZ at YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu
Wed Jun 19 07:13:10 AEST 1991

I'd like to find clones of VMS' DCL and EDT (and/or TPU) for a Personal Iris.
The companies a/Soft, Accelr8, and Boston Business Computing all reportedly
provide one or both. Has anyone within netshot used any of these products? Do
they really behave like their forebears? Identical look-n'feel is a BIG
priority, since we have here a large group of Vax users who (quite rightly)
want to spend as little time as possible learning how to use another #$%@&
computer ...
     Please mail, and I'll happily post if anything good turns up. Please don't
mention Emacs' EDT mode; I'm aware of it and it won't do. Thanks for your time!
|   Dave Schweisguth               5386 Yale Station           203-436-2694   |
|   schdavz at yalevm.ycc.yale.edu    New Haven, CT 06502-5386                   |
| "Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."         -- Will Rogers |