Microport V/AT V2.4 For Sale

Mike Mitchell mdm at cocktrice.uucp
Sun Jan 20 08:52:26 AEST 1991

I have the following Microport packages for sale:

	Microport V/AT V2.4 Runtime
	Microport V/AT V2.4 Software Development System

These packages are not new and they are not wrapped in their original
plastic. I have upgraded my machine and operating system, so I find that
I no longer need these packages. The packages include the manuals and
the release notes. The Runtime has one manual and the Software Development
System has two.

Also included will be the floppies for Runtime version 1.3, 2.2, 2.3, and
the floppies for the Software Development System 2.3. I have owned
Microport V/AT for quite some time and do not require these older floppies.

I am asking $300 for all of these items and I will cover the shipping
costs. If you are interested in obtaining these packages, please call
me at the phone number below or write a letter to the street address
below.

Mike Mitchell		                          Email: mdm at cocktrice.uucp
2020 Calle Lorca #43	                          Phone: (505) 471-7639 H
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505	                         (505) 473-4482 W