Microport V/AT V2.4 For Sale

Mike Mitchell mdm at cocktrice.uucp
Sun Jan 20 12:46:39 AEST 1991

mdm at cocktrice.uucp (Mike Mitchell) writes:

>I have the following Microport packages for sale:

>	Microport V/AT V2.4 Runtime
>	Microport V/AT V2.4 Software Development System

Please note, these packages are for a PC/AT or '286 compatible machine.
I am not sure of the current upgradeability of these packages nor am I
currently aware of the new Microport phone number or address. This software
was purchased before they went belly up a while back.
Mike Mitchell		                          Email: mdm at cocktrice.uucp
2020 Calle Lorca #43	                          Phone: (505) 471-7639 H
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505	                         (505) 473-4482 W