AST 4-port/XN board with ESIX

Bill Heiser bill at unixland.uucp
Thu Dec 13 23:46:47 AEST 1990

I just got my AST 4-PORT/XN board, and want to install it on my Esix
system.  I want to continue to use the 2-port generic clone board I have
now, for a total of 6 ports.

If anyone has a similar setup (Esix, AST board, generic 2-port board),
I'd be interested in hearing what you're using for dip switches, and what
you did to configure the board -- it'd probably save me lots of time
playing around with it.

Thanks!

Bill
--
home:	...!{uunet,bloom-beacon,esegue}!world!unixland!bill
	bill at unixland.uucp,  bill%unixland.uucp at world.std.com
	Public Access Unix - Esix SYSVR3 - 508-655-3848 12/24/96-HST
					   508-651-8733 12/24/96-PEP/V32