ISC2.2 DOSSETTE BROKEN AGAIN - old news?

Bruce M Ong DeadHead at cup.portal.com
Fri Dec 7 13:17:24 AEST 1990

The ISC2.2 Dossette will NOT recognize any 1.2 mb floppy that is formated
by any REAL command.com. Is this old news? The ISC2.0.2 Dossette works
with the 1.2MB disk. Everytime I try to access the 1.2MB disk with
2.2 dossette, it complains about the diskette not being present. Is there
a way to get around this? The VPIX that comes with ISC2.2 also does not
recognize the 1.2 diskette - even when I tell it that B disk is using
/dev/rdsk/f1q15dt. (But, the dossette can FORMAT a 1.2 diskette... strange)

Can I use 2.0.2 dossette on 2.2?

/bruce
deadhead at cup.portal.com