Let's collect configurations for Roell X11R4...

Clinton Jeffery cjeffery at cs.arizona.edu
Thu Dec 13 14:18:43 AEST 1990

I have had no luck firing up Mike Knister's ESIX port of Roell's X11R4
server on my Orchid ProDesigner w/ 512K.  It uses a supported chipset
(ET3000), and I think my problem is simply not being able to guess a
suitable Xconfig entry (I have a plain VGA monitor, so 640x480x256 is it).
It occurs to me that for every ten ignorant blokes like me there might
be a guy who knows enough to decipher the configuration documents and
get it working.  I would like to volunteer to gather configurations
from anyone who is using Roell's server, and circulate them to anyone
like myself who is in need.

Anyhow, Danke Sch:on to Herr Roell, and muchos gracias to Mr. Knister
for making your efforts publicly available.  You guys are heros...