Let's collect configurations for Roell X11R4...

Thomas Roell roell at informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de
Fri Dec 14 19:55:14 AEST 1990

>get it working.  I would like to volunteer to gather configurations
>from anyone who is using Roell's server, and circulate them to anyone
>like myself who is in need.

This is a great idea!!! I would like to collect all configurations, and tips,
to include them into the next release.

BTW, why are so few people sending me suggestion, what to make better in the
next release of the server. I would like to know, what other PD-programs
should be included in the binary distribution, and what x-clients are never
used? Should there be preformatted man-pages ? Please write all your ideas
and suggestions.

- Thomas
Mail:                    Thomas Roell (c/o Daniel Hernandez)
                         Inst. f. Informatik / Technische Universitaet M"unchen
                         Arcisstr. 21 / 8000 Munich 2 / Fed.Rep. of Germany
E-Mail (domain):	 roell at lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de
UUCP (when above fails): roell at tumult.{uucp | informatik.tu-muenchen.de}