'386 Unix Wars

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.tcc.com
Fri Dec 28 19:03:41 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec27.191554.21098 at ism.isc.com> robinro at bomber.ism.isc.com (Robin Roberts) writes:

>Have you considered IDE instead of ESDI? I put a 200meg IDE drive with 1272
>cylinders on my machine running ESIX rev B [two revisions out of date...]
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^
>Robin D. Roberts           | <This space closed for remodeling.  Watch for
>Interactive Systems Corp.  |  a new witty quotation scheduled to open in

Egad, this guy works for ISC and yet advertises running the competitor's
software! Is this bad press or what :-}! Naturally, I have an excuse, if
turnkey were a 3090-600 of course I would ONLY be running AIX370 :-} :-}!!

Disclaimer: What, me speak for the company? Surely you jest :-}!

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at locus.com
AIX370 Technical Support	       - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM