gnu gcc/g++/gdb for sco unix

Andrew Davidson aed at netcom.UUCP
Tue Dec 11 14:37:36 AEST 1990

I have been trying to build gcc on sco unix for some time know. Chip gave me
a set fof patches but I still have the same reacuring problem

5% more err.lis7
        rcc -c -g   -I. -I. -I./config fold-const.c
        rcc -c -g   -I. -I. -I./config rtl.c
"rtl.c", line 175: warning: illegal pointer combination, op =
"rtl.c", line 243: warning: illegal pointer combination, op !=
"rtl.c", line 249: warning: illegal pointer combination, op !=
"rtl.c", line 356: warning: illegal pointer combination, op !=
"rtl.c", line 392: warning: illegal pointer combination, op !=
"rtl.c", line 445: warning: illegal pointer combination, op !=
"rtl.c", line 660: warning: illegal pointer combination, op =
"rtl.c", line 679: warnng: illegal pointer combination, op :
"rtl.c", line 679: illegal types in :
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I would appriciate any ideas. (it is hard to debug someone elses code)

thanks.

ps it has nothing to do with larry walls patch program

andy