WORMS

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
Thu Dec 27 04:27:23 AEST 1990

Has anyone on the network run any WORM media with ISC 2.0.2 ????

I am looking for a LARGE removable capacity and I think this will be a good
thing to look at ... what are my compatibility issues ???*

I assume these type of drives are available with scsci interfaces on them
... does Unix need to know anything else about them ?????

========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]=======
=           "Yes, it crashed. And yes, it sucks vigorously!" - me         =
=========== Ken Jamieson: uunet!tronsbox.xei.com!tron1  ===================
=    NONE of the opinions represented here are endorsed by either         =
=    Xanadu Enterprises or its clients, AT&T Bell Labs or others.         =
=== The Romantic Encounters BBS 201-759-8450(PEP) / 201-759-8568(2400) ====