SCO doesn't sell UNIX

Chip Salzenberg chip at tct.uucp
Tue Dec 4 05:32:47 AEST 1990

According to allbery at ncoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR):
>Not this time; SCO Pseudnix is getting bashed by more people than just a few
>Usenetters.  SCO will get a clue *or* the same thing will happen to them as
>happened to IBM in the PC market:  they will be bought only by hard-cores
>(like Chip is stuck with) while the rest of the market switches to something
>else.

An eloquent description of my current situation, and my expectations.

Wake up, SCO, and smell the coffee.  We developers don't like SCO
UNIX-flavored C2 Operating System.  When we are given the chance,
we'll buy something else.  How long can you last without third-party
development?
--
Chip Salzenberg at Teltronics/TCT     <chip at tct.uucp>, <uunet!pdn!tct!chip>
      "I'm really sorry I feel this need to insult some people..."