Can ISC 2.0.2 support 16mb ram

Grant DeLorean grant at bluemoon.UUCP
Sun Dec 23 16:26:16 AEST 1990

stevewa at upvax.UUCP (Steve Ward) writes:

>Here's one I've seen...
>It could also be the printer.  ISC will continually reboot if your printer
>is connected to the computer but not turned on.  Anyone have any idea why?

 No, but I had some strange lock ups for a while. It turned out that
when the printer was turned off (being connected to the ISC machine
and turned on) the system locked up until the printer was turned back
on (this is ISC 2.2). My printer has a built in fan, so I don't mind
leaving it on (much...) but it is weird. No idea why it happens.
--
 Grant DeLorean  (grant at bluemoon) {osu-cis!n8emr!, nstar!}bluemoon!grant
/* So just remember, if a weirdo in a blue suit comes up and offers you