Can ISC 2.0.2 support 16mb ram

Steve Ward stevewa at upvax.UUCP
Thu Dec 20 11:49:41 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec19.134222.29976 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.UUCP (Conor P. Cahill) writes:
|In article <186 at epca.UUCP> ellis at epca.UUCP (Ellis Carter) writes:
|>I would like to know if ISC 2.0.2 will support 16mb ram.  I tried it in
|>a 386 25mhz and it would reboot after it began to boot from the HD.  About
|>that time is when it puts the information of how much  memory is in the
|>computer and how much is usable.
|
|The problem you are running into is probably one of the following:
|
|	1. a MB problem
|	2. a MB configuration problem
|	3. a conflict with a card on the bus

Here's one I've seen...
It could also be the printer.  ISC will continually reboot if your printer
is connected to the computer but not turned on.  Anyone have any idea why?

Steve
--
| Steve Ward Jr. appears courtesy of       |            stevewa at upvax.UUCP    |
| Univ. of Portland, Portland, OR          |         !tektronix!upvax!stevewa |