QIC-nn tape formats -- standardization???

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.rn.com
Sun Dec 30 00:26:40 AEST 1990

lerman at stpstn.UUCP (Ken Lerman) writes:

>I'm a third person who got my Archive SCSI tape without documentation.

Likewise, I picked up my 2150S from Tech Data - without documentation.

I called Archive - and they told me that they never ship documentation
with their drives (the 2150S family that is).

  {larry at nstar.rn.com, uunet!nstar!larry, larry%nstar at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu}
                     backbone usenet newsfeeds available
         Public Access Unix Site (219) 289-0282 (5 high speed lines)