Unix release 4.0

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Thu Dec 6 15:47:11 AEST 1990

In article <90.331.15:45:11 at ipkima.hanse.de> wiljo at ipkima.hanse.de (Wiljo Heinen) writes:

| >Will FAS work under SysV rel 4.0?
|
| No ! I tried it and it didn't . (Maybe it says even so in the docs ?)
| I will take a look at it and try to modify it (maybe next weekend ?).
|
| Has someone already changed it for Sys V.4 ??? If so, I could spare my
| time.

  Well, one of the Dell guys said they tried it under an early beta
version and it worked. Don't know what's changed, but I suspect it will
work nicely.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX