CLOSED TCP connection in Interactiv

Heiko Blume src at scuzzy.in-berlin.de
Fri Dec 21 02:51:59 AEST 1990

steve at cdp.UUCP writes:
>Spoke to an interactive tecnician
>at a trade show, and he said it was a known bug (in the socket interface
>implementation), and that there was no intention of issuing a patch
>(this was 5 weeks ago).  It's a very serious bug -- so serious
>that it has forced us into the decision of dropping the interactive
>platform altogether (our organization depends on providing reliable
>service over the internet).

in the posting from isc about a week ago:
[...]
SSU.4a  Update  -  TCP/ip Update
SSU.4b  Update  -  NFS Update
[...]
Addendum: SSU.4a/SSU.4b and V2.2.1 (full release) are due
soon, not shipping yet.
..

i guess these will fix your problem then.
--
      Heiko Blume <-+-> src at scuzzy.in-berlin.de <-+-> (+49 30) 691 88 93
                    public source archive [HST V.42bis]: