lousy manuals

Richard Griffiths richard at xanth.ingr.com
Sat Dec 8 02:52:16 AEST 1990

I have the Prentice Hall AT&T System V 386 manuals.  In the
Administrator's Reference manual the id* commands for reconfiguring the
kernel refer to  the Programmer's Reference manual section 4.  Imagine
my suprise! section 4 doesn't have mtune, stune or anything relating to
tunable parameters.

Do I have a collector's item :-) or are all the Prentice Hall manuals
incomplete?

Richard A. Griffiths              ...uunet!ingr!b11!xanth!richard   (UUCP)
Intergraph Corp.                  richard at b11.ingr.com          (Internet)
"Part of this D minus belongs to God."  - Bart Simpson