What's this INTERACTIVE EISA patch?

Mark Adams mca at medicus.com
Sun Dec 23 12:46:57 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec12.195532.1163 at ism.isc.com> support at mchale.ism.isc.com

And in article <1990Dec14.144153.12315 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.uucp
(Conor P. Cahill) writes:
> Some things to remember with EISA at this time:
> 	[ ... ]
> 	2. Most OSs have not yet been tested/modified to work correctly with
> 	   EISA (don't know if this is true for ESIX, but ISC2.2 requires
> 	   a fix disk to work correctly with EISA).

Can anyone provide more details on this "EISA fix" for INTERACTIVE? What
specific problems is it supposed to fix? What versions of INTERACTIVE
does it pertain to? I ask because we've been running DigiBoard's
DigiCHANNEL C/16 EISA cards under 2.02 and 2.2 for awhile now without
difficulty. Are we just lucky?

Thanks for any information you can give.