hardware requirements

David Mason mason at oct1.UUCP
Tue Dec 4 03:22:51 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov26.000804.20540 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.UUCP (Conor P.
Cahill) writes:
>In article <28346 at usc> kjh at pollux.usc.edu (Kenneth J. Hendrickson) writes:
>> Does X run a lot better with a co-processor?
>
>Yes definately.  However, your choice of an OS may limit you to the
>choices of graphics cards.  Currently ISC supports the most cards.

Did Ken mean a numeric or a graphic co-processor.  I thought he meant
numeric.  Can anybody tell me if a '387 makes a difference with ISC
2.2 X?  If yes, then some quantitative numbers would help.

Are graphics co-processor cards avaliable for ISC 2.2 X on a '386?
Any particular types recommended?

Sorry if this is a simple question, but I've only got a Herculies for my
X (sniff).