What about a Microport System V/386 3.0.1e --> 3.2.2 Upgrade?

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Tue Nov 6 15:34:54 AEST 1990

In article <931 at iiasa.UUCP> wnp%iiasa at relay.eu.net (wolf paul) writes:
>In article <2 at mport.COM> duc at mport.COM (Richard Ducoty) writes:
[ Ducoty declares that Microport is serious about upgrades to Vr4 ]
>In article <49361 at mcdchg.chg.mcd.mot.com> info at dell.UU.NET (Dell Computer Corp) writes:
[ Dell claims and shows they're serious about upgrades to Vr4 ]
[ Then Wolf Paul says ]
>Does that answer your question part way? Now there is a decent
>upgrade offer. I am sorry I did not start out with Dell's UNIX.

Heck guy, I told you not to trust Microport when you bought it from
me...  Seriously, here's the sad part.  Wolf is sitting there in
Laxenburg, Austria and he's getting the standard Microport fan dance.
It costs his site out the pores to email or post, not to mention
phone.  So what does he get in response to a bona-fide m'aidez?
Standard Microport nah-nah-noo-noo.  Get a life Microport!  His
phone number and address is in his .signature, he wants to spend
some money!  I'm absolutely certain that there's someone at Microport
willing to take Wolf's money, is there anyone at Microport willing
to deliver what Wolf wants to buy?

Fairness:  I sold Wolf his V/386 3.0e, but it was registerable as
           an original Microport sale.  If you haven't noticed,
           I have few polite words for Microport.
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {att,cs.utexas.edu,pyramid!daver}!ssbn.wlk.com!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM   or attmail!ssbn!bill