What about a Microport System V/386 3.0.1e --> 3.2.2 Upgrade?

Richard Ducoty duc at mport.COM
Fri Nov 9 05:41:24 AEST 1990

Bill -

>From your recent posts and others, it is obvious you have a grudge against
Microport Systems.  We are not Microport Systems - we're Microport Inc.  This
is an entirely new company; new people, new site, etc.  I would hope that
you would judge us on our actions and products, not those of another company
with a similar name.

If you have ever been involved in the software business you must realize that
a few people inadvertently fall between the cracks.  If this has happened
to you, I'm sorry.  I'ld be interested in knowing why you have such an
animosity towards us.

				Richard Ducoty

Richard Ducoty		         (*)(*)				duc at mport.COM
Microport Inc.		            \				uunet!mport!duc
voice=> (408) 438-8649	            <	 		  fax=> (408) 438-7560