ESIX and MCA

-Jeff Ellis jde at everex.uucp
Wed Nov 14 04:49:27 AEST 1990

In article <5531 at crash.cts.com> jca at pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:
>So instead of sending me a bunch of junk about looking into EISA, how about
>some kind soul sending me information on ESIX and MCA.

I am sorry to tell you this but ESIX will not run on MCA. We worked on a
MCA version  back with 3.0 but it never went to market. The PS/2 computers
at that time were not stable so the project never made it. As far as I know
we do not have a MCA version planed, in SYSV4.0 EISA support is planed but
I do not know when we will have an ESIA version also.

--
Jeff Ellis		ESIX SYSTEM/V  UUCP:uunet!zardoz!everex!jde
			US Mail: 1923 St. Andrew Place, Santa Ana, CA 92705