Hauppage 4860 m'board - evaluations wanted

David Mason mason at oct1.UUCP
Tue Nov 6 00:04:43 AEST 1990

I am interested in purchasing a Hauppauge 4860 motherboard, to run
under ISC Unix.  Anybody else out there used one of them?  I'd be
interested to hear any comments on it, especially reliability, performance
under Unix, speed, and ease of integration with other hardware.  All
contributions welcome