JUMBO tape driver

jc at joker.mil.ufl.edu jc at joker.mil.ufl.edu
Sat Nov 17 09:56:28 AEST 1990

In article <30PPs1w161w at nstar.UUCP> ajp at nstar.UUCP (Andy Paluch) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can drivers for a floppy based
>QIC-40 tape drive (Colorado Memory Sys) for use on a
>ISC 386/ix system? Thanks!

Did you try CMS?  They sell Xenix drivers for their drives, so they
may also have them for your system.  I have their JUMBO driver in my
Xenix 386 system which I got at the same place I bought the drive.
If I remember right it took about 2 weeks and cost me $40.

You can either try your dealer if you just bought your drive, or call
CMS sales/support directly (800-432-5858) and they'll refer you.

BTW: Don't use Sony tapes!  They're cheap for a reason.

Jim Castleberry
jc at joker.mil.ufl.edu