What ....... Dell UNIX V.4

Dewey Coffman dewey at dell.dell.com
Fri Nov 16 06:33:47 AEST 1990

In article <2286 at sixhub.UUCP> davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>In article <1990Nov11.010228.26052 at pegasus.com> richard at pegasus.com (Richard Foulk) writes:
>
>| Does the system come with the emacs and gdb sources or do you have to
>| request those separately?
>
>  I didn't see them, they are widely available.

	They are downloadable from our Dell UNIX support machine.
	Dell UNIX System V.4 comes with a Systems, Devices, and Dialers
	files already set up for either a hayes or telebit modem on
	COM1 or COM2 or one of the multiport serial ports. Simply
	hook up a modem to a valid serial port and everything is
	set up for you to "uucp" the files. This is all covered in
	the "Getting Started Guide"

>| What is the cost of support and future upgrades?
>
>  Have no idea, but there is supposed to be a BBS set up to provide bug
>fixes, etc.

	I forwarded this request to our marketing people and they
	should be answering this to you personally in the next few
	days.

	dewey

--
	Dewey Coffman
	Dell Computer Corp.
	9505 Arboretum Blvd.		DOMAIN: dewey at dell.com
	Austin, TX 78759-7299 		UUCP: dell!dewey, sooner!dewey