FTP TCP/IP+NFS - SCO - rmdir problem

Ronald van der Pol rvdp at cs.vu.nl
Sat Nov 17 07:12:32 AEST 1990

I have a problem with the PCTCP/IP NFS software from FTP (idrive 1.02)
running on a MSDOS 3.2 machine. When I mount a filesystem from a Compaq
systempro running SCO Unix 3.2.1 with Lachman TCP/IP NFS I can't remove
a directory created on a NFS-drive mounted from the systempro on the
MSDOS machine. I have mounted as user nobody and the directory has
permissions set to drwxrwxrwx. I am able to remove ordinary files!
Also 'copy con file' doesn't seem to work on a network drive.

--
		Ronald van der Pol  <rvdp at cs.vu.nl>