SCO and PC-NFS [branching out from Re: FTP TCP/IP+NFS - SCO - rmdir problem]

Michael Herman mherman at alias.UUCP
Wed Nov 21 23:26:33 AEST 1990

In SCO's NFS Question and Answer sheet that I picked up from SCO last
week at Comdex, it said the SCO UNIX doesn't have the host software
needed to support PC-NFS.  I have a network of DOS-based PC's on which
I would like to NFS mount SCO directories.

What specific solutions have people found for the SCO UNIX host side?
 ... and what NFS software are you using on the DOS side?

I will summarize if there are enough replies/interest.

Michael Herman
uunet!utcsri!alias!mherman