TCP/IP under ISC

Rick Summerhill rrsum at matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Mon Nov 19 04:36:28 AEST 1990

I currently have a standard 386 clone machine running ISC v2.02.
I also have the X window system package, but not the TCP/IP package.

When I called ISC to see how much it would cost me to purchase TCP/IP,
I was told they are only selling one for v2.2, not v2.02.  Moreover,
they didn't know if the current TCP/IP would work with v2.02.  Anyone
out there know if it does?  It is very expensive, also.  $495 compared
to the complete ESIX system for $825.  If one must update to v2.2,
then it is even more costly!  Recommendations?  I'm actually trying
to wait till SysVR4 before investing a great deal more in my system.

Anyone out there have an ISC TCP/IP for 2.02 they want to sell for a
fair price?

--
Rick Summerhill          	Phone:  (913)532-6311
CTA, Cardwell Hall       	FAX:    (913)532-5914
Kansas State University  	Net:    rrsum at hermzel.ksu.ksu.edu
Manhattan, KS 66506